Friday, May 13, 2011

Celebrate Life

My last post was somehow deleted when Blogger went down.  Basically, I revisited the subject of which vegetables and fruits should be bought organic and which don't have to be.  My concern was pesticides that really can't be washed off and that have been making some of us sick.  Blogger says it will recover it....In the meantime, as I ponder the next month or so, I hope that all of us will take time out to celebrate life.  My younger son will be 16 this month, my husband's birthday is just over a week after that, then there is senior prom and graduation for my older son.   A lot to be happy about around here.  I hope this season brings joy into your lives and gives you a reason to celebrate, too!   In the meantime, happy and healthy eating!


No comments:

Post a Comment